The Jennifer Beach Foundation was formed in December 2001. Our initial intention was to share the words of a poem written by Jennifer Beach about child abuse. It is our belief that the words of Jennifer’s poem can touch people in a way that may help them in their individual situation.
In addition to distributing the poem we have been touched by the needs of many and have added additional programs. These programs include:
- Domestic violence advocacy
- Financial literacy classes for domestic violence survivors
- Kid’s Club classes for children who witness domestic violence
- Teen dating violence prevention
- Verizon Helplink Cell Phone distribution